Recent Before & After Photos

Kalispell Water Damaged Hardwood Flooring


The leak from the sink supply line in this Kalispell kitchen resulted in the damage to the hardwood planks, as depicted in the Before Photo. Wood can readily ab... READ MORE



Kalispell Rainstorm Soaks a Conference Room


The rain drenched the carpet and soaked into the lower level of the walls in this Kalispell office suite. Overnight the water wicked into the cardboard of the g... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Kalispell Business


Commercial water damage developed at this Kalispell business due to a plumbing failure. The industrial grade carpeting was saturated, and the drywall had wicked... READ MORE



Cleaning Up After A Storm In Lakeside


You need to contact our experts right after a storm damage incident has occurred in your Lakeside home! You can contact us 24/7, and our crew will respond quick... READ MORE



Kalispell Fire-Ravaged Kitchen


When a homeowner in Kalispell has to deal with the devastation that a kitchen fire can cause, she quickly realizes it is time to call in a professional outfit l... READ MORE



Water Damage – Kalispell Home


Water damage at this Kalispell home was caused by a plumbing leak in a second-floor bathroom. The bathroom was directly above the garage and the leaking water s... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Columbia Falls


If your commercial property in Columbia Falls suffers water damage, you need to call a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. Our experts are ready 24/7... READ MORE



Insurance Office Flooded in Kalispell


One would hope that this water damaged insurance office had the right coverage for this incident. SERVPRO WRT water restoration technicians, because We're Faste... READ MORE



Significant Storm and Mold Damage in Kalispell


When groundwater from a storm intrudes inside a house in Kalispell and is allowed to soak into the building elements and carpeting for several days, severe dama... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Kalispell Home


Fire damage struck this Kalispell home’s detached garage when an electrical short in the ceiling started a fire. As the before photo shows the flames and ... READ MORE