Fire Damage – Kalispell Home
Fire damage struck this Kalispell home’s detached garage when an electrical short in the ceiling started a fire. As the before photo shows the flames and associated heat melted some of the vinyl siding and trim. The property owners sought out a professional fire restoration company to help them with their disaster. The wise choice would be SERVPRO of Flathead County. We have an outstanding resume of successful fire damage restoration projects. Our industry certified technicians would remove all of the damaged building materials and dispose of them properly. The smoke-stained garage door would be pressure washed saving the customer and their insurance company time and money. Our crew would set up an ozone machine inside the garage to deal with the foul odor left behind by fires. New vinyl siding and trim would be installed to complete the project.