When Should Flood Recovery Start in My Kalispell School?
Our experienced professionals have state of the art equipment to clean up and restore your school so your students can return safely after a flood.
There is no time to waste when flood damage exists, as the situation only gets worse the longer you wait to secure competent restoration professionals to help.
After a flood breaches your Kalispell school, there is a finite timeline for preserving and protecting exposed structural elements and contents within the building. With so many controlling bodies overseeing the well-being of the structure, its staff, and the students, there can be some delays in reaching out to professional restorers as quickly as you should. Our SERVPRO professionals are ready to respond 24/7 to make flood losses “Like it never even happened.”
Flood damage in Kalispell schools and institutions threatens more than construction materials. Widespread flooding can compromise numerous areas of the school, including offices, performing arts areas, the gymnasium, and the library. Despite much of the school being constructed of low-permeance materials like tile, concrete, and masonry units, many sensitive materials can absorb flood waters like drywall and carpeting. Even with clean water flooding scenarios, this overexposure of structural elements and contents can be a costly repair to make.
What Can Flood Damage Do to a School?
These emergencies can have widespread and catastrophic effects in the school. Understanding all of the damage that flooding can do can help you to appreciate the need for professional restoration technicians like our SERVPRO team. With the skilled experts that we have on our roster, including a division of commercial contractors for demolition and build back, we can work fast to overcome:
- Structural Deterioration – Carpet, drywall, wood framing, and other materials are sensitive to water absorption when flooding occurs. After prolonged exposure, this moisture and trapped water can deteriorate the involved areas.
- Microbial Threats – Lingering moisture in any area of the school can facilitate mold growth. Spores exist naturally in nearly every environment but become a threat in the form of colonies when damp conditions allow for these spores to spread on the surface of structural elements.
- Contamination - In the event of natural flooding, your school building can become exposed to bacteria, debris, and other contaminants. Our objective in these situations is to offer thorough cleaning solutions for structural elements and contents not getting removed from the property.
- Residues and Debris – Debris and residues can get left behind on many surfaces and the flooring after natural flooding. Muck-out services address this concern by shoveling out mud and other solids left behind on flooring where flooding had been.
What Emergency Services Are Necessary?
Emergency services are one of the backbones of our past response to flooding emergencies. These efforts often precede mitigation and even the job scoping phase. The objective of these actions is to limit the immediate loss and estimated cost of restoration and recovery for the school building. Success in this regard can help to ensure that students and faculty can return to the property much more quickly than might have been initially perceived. The general categories of emergency services after a flood in the school include:
- Temporary Construction – Flooding can lead to structural compromise, and these breaches and vulnerabilities and the building must get addressed as quickly as possible. We have a team of in-house contractors that can help to provide temporary construction solutions such as roof tarping and board up services.
- Extraction – Water removal is a vital element to every restoration process that our technicians undertake after a flood loss. We have multiple extraction tools that can help in this regard, including submersible pumps and wet vacuums.
- Content Management – Your school has made substantial investments in books, materials, and other contents like computers and electronics. Our cleaning technicians can devote focus and attention to the relocation and restoration of these items when possible.
How Does the Damaged Area Get Clean?
Contamination can be an unexpected threat after natural flooding penetrates the building. While many of the structural services exposed can still be protected, this can only happen after a thorough cleaning. Contaminants such as bacterial and viral pathogens can move quickly throughout the building despite the actual loss area. Overcoming hazardous conditions and unappealing conditions for the look and feel of exposed materials involves several practices:
- Surface Cleaning
- Floor Refinishing
- Controlled Demolition
- Applying Disinfectant and Antibacterial Products
Disasters like flooding can displace your staff and students until the appropriate restoration and cleaning occur. Our SERVPRO of Flathead County team can help with fast extraction and recovery practices that begin as soon as we arrive. Give us a call anytime at (406) 300-0435.
Can My Basement Contents Be Recovered After Storm Flooding In Columbia Falls?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Immediate Water Removal is Critical to Preventing Further Damage to Your Columbia Falls Home and the Content
If your Columbia Falls basement has experienced flooding from a storm SERVPRO’s Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), technicians can handle the problem with ease. The contents will be cleaned, restored, and treated with care.
What processes are involved in content restoration?
Flood damage in Columbia Falls can cause problems not only to the structure but also to your belongings. Things such as clothing, furniture, tools, and holiday treasures get put in the basement. Water removal is the first line of defense before content cleanup. Here are some of the methods we use to “Like it never even happened.”
• Pretesting – this determines what gets restored to pre-flood condition
• Abrasive Cleaning – “agitates” the surface to get results
• Dry Cleaning – used to pre-clean or to remove light residues
• Foam Cleaning – used if upholstery fabrics would bleed or shrink if cleaned
• Immersion Cleaning - cleaning product is used in a bath in which contents get dipped
• Spray & Wipe – used on items that need a gentler treatment
• Wet Cleaning – used to deal with moderate to heavy residue
SERVPRO Can Restore More Than You Think
Many people understand flood damage cleanup means restoring the structure, floors, walls, and carpeting. But we are experts at restoring and repairing much more. Here is a partial list of items we can clean and save:
• Furniture – including upholstered pieces
• Documents – including papers, pictures, books and more
• Electronics – TV sets, computers, DVD players
• Linens and draperies
• Toys and other personal items
Electrical equipment like washers and dryers often reside in the basement. For this reason, no matter what you want to save, never enter a flooded basement unless you know the electricity is completely off. Let our IICRC team take care of the situation.
Contact SERVPRO of Flathead County at (406) 300-0435 and let us help make your house a home again. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
How Do I Start Cleaning My Kalispell Home After a Fire?
Let our experts at SERVPRO take care of your homes Fire damage. We are always available.
SERVPRO Technicians Prepare Your Home for Proper Restoration
After you make sure everyone in your home is safe, one of your next concerns is how to go about restoring your home. Contacting professional emergency mitigation services in Kalispell and your insurance company is usually at the top of your list. Our fire restoration specialists come to scope the damage, documenting everything to assist in insurance claims.
Can I Start Washing Walls or Cleaning My Carpet While I Wait for Help to Arrive?
No, Improper Cleaning Techniques Can Cause More Damage
If you attempt to clean your Kalispell home after fire damage, you may cause longer-lasting damage than if you waited for professional assistance. For example, some residues should not be wet washed from your walls. Washing certain residues may make them spear and become more difficult to remove.
What Are Some Things I Can Do While I Wait for SERVPRO to Arrive?
- Put old linens or towels on damaged furniture to prevent further damage.
- If your home lost electricity, empty your refrigerator and freezer and place food in a cooler to prevent it from spoiling.
- Clean your houseplants, both front and back of leaves.
- Tape cheesecloth over vents if your HVAC system was running.
What Are Some of The Initial Steps the Professionals Take to Clean My House?
- Secure the structure by boarding up windows and doors.
- Check the structural integrity of the building to make sure that it is safe for residents and technicians.
- Section off parts of the home that were not impacted to prevent smoke residue from reaching anywhere in your home.
- Restore the power, or use outside power sources to begin restoration.
- Determine if technicians need to perform water mitigation due to firefighting efforts.
After the initial scoping, technicians go about the detailed task of cleaning, deodorizing, and restoring your home to preloss conditions. At that time, they determine whether or not it is safe for the inhabitants of the structure to remain inside.
For 24/7 assistance after a fire, contact SERVPRO of Flathead County at (406) 300-0435. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Want to see more about Kalispell
Is There a Way to Eliminate Water Corruption in my Home?
Our professionals have state of the art equipment to clean up and restore your home so you can return safely after a water incident.
Homeowners with Water Damage Rely on SERVPRO to Restore Their Home to a Pre-loss Condition.
Why is water intrusion challenging to remove?
Most Kalispell residents use a professional restorer to tackle water deterioration in their homes. When a slow leak occurs in your home, it can spread quickly into parts that are challenging to access. It may also be challenging to trace the flow of water from the source and pick up all remnants of impairment. SERVPRO technicians are qualified experts with experience working on the infrastructure and architecture of residential properties in this community. Our team can perform safe demolition of building materials as well as the reinstallation of new materials once the water emergency is under control. But we are also experts at dealing with odors, microbial growth control, and inspection. Working with us gives your home a strong chance of recovering to a preloss condition without further risking secondary damages down the line.
How can I tell when a water intrusion emergency is under control?
The surest way to mitigate water damage in your Kalispell home is to perform a thorough inspection. Water can migrate invisibly through the structure of your home without you realizing until it is too late. Residential architecture is a labyrinth of floor spaces, wall cavities, attics, lofts, basements, garages, and crawlspaces. All of these areas can be adversely affected by exposure to moisture. Our technicians use moisture sensors to place on the exterior surface of walls and floors. These devices measure the relative temperature of the surface. Cooler surfaces are often an indication of residing water inside the cavity. If the readings are suggestive of water migration, technicians can drill small holes into the baseboard to feed borescopes into or use infrared thermal imaging cameras to confirm the presence of water in cavities.
How can I access wall cavities without destroying the wall?
- Using a trim puller carefully remove the baseboard from the bottom of the wall
- Test the wall for potential pipes or wiring along with the trim before drilling to ensure you do not cause further harm
- Boreholes into the wall using an electric drill and be careful to go too far beyond the thickness of the drywall (usually half an inch)
- Allow the holes to ventilate the cavity or attach flex hose to ventilation equipment to enhance ventilation further
What types of equipment are there for drying wall cavities?
There is a range of equipment that technicians are capable of using or adapting when it comes to drying cavities. Necessary equipment may include a box fan or, if water has penetrated drywall only, placing a powerful dehumidifier close to the wall can be an effective drying method. When water penetrates cavities or comes from inside the cavity- for example, with internal plumbing issues- requires advanced equipment to dry the cavity. SERVPRO technicians can adapt air-moving equipment and dehumidifiers using flex hose, which can then be fed into the wall cavity to circulate warm air currents. We can also use specific cavity drying restoration equipment like injectidry systems, which work in a similar method to air-movers. Still, We can be more time-efficient for both setup and drying.
How do I reverse wall damage from water?
- Inspect the cavity for further moisture residing behind the wall
- Thoroughly dry the wall using a dehumidifier and air mover
- Repaint the wall using a moisture-resistant, antimicrobial primer
Are my walls capable of restoration?
The length of exposure generally dictates the success of the restoration procedure. When there is significant exposure, the likelihood of microbial growth or saturation increases, sometimes it may not be cost-efficient to restore drywall or other building materials. In these circumstances, SERVPRO can remove the affected area altogether and reinstall drywall. One benefit of demolishing drywall is the ability to dry the cavity efficiently while also performing a visual inspection of plumbing and the sanitizing the cavity itself. Sanitation can help to reduce mold growth or odors from an affected cavity. Drywall is typically resilient to moisture exposure in the first three days, which means that there is a strong chance of restoring the cavity.
Do I need to deodorize the property to rid it of water smell?
The most effective measures of odor control are drying and cleaning the cavity. In some situations, an odor may persist. Our technicians can prevent odor by using odor sealing primers, placing odor pellets inside cavities or crawlspaces, as well as using a fogger in the affected area. To minimize inconvenience, most odor control is contacted on an isolated area of the home rather than full fumigation.
Repairing walls and building materials is efficient, providing you have the right equipment. Contact SERVPRO of Flathead County at (406) 300-0435 now.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Kalispell, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Flathead County today at (406) 300-0435 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
How Does a Professional Water Cleanup Service Protect my Columbia Falls Home?
When your home suffers from water damage, you need the experts at SERVPRO. We are available 24/7.
Calling SERVPRO for Water Cleanup Measures Protects Your Home from Experiencing Several Costly Problems
Our crews arrive Faster To Any Size Disaster, giving our customers the added benefit of a rapid response to an unexpected crisis. We use different pieces of equipment in Columbia Falls to scale our water cleanup services to the specific needs of our customers. Using only the machines needed to clean up messes saves you money through lower utility expenses, adding to the value already gained from using proper extraction techniques.
What Type of Damages might Happen if I Let Things Air Dry?
- Dampened wood can suffer delignification (the chemical dissolving of the natural glue that holds wood fibers together) or structural changes (warping, buckling, splitting, and cracking)
- Slowly-dried furnishings can emit very strong wet, musty odors,
- Microbes can significantly grow in size, and
- Humidity levels can dramatically spike.
SERVPRO’s water cleanup includes extraction and rapid drying. We use standardized moisture content calculations, making sure each job always leaves each customer’s house “Like it never even happened.”
How Does SERVPRO Check My Home?
We use different methods depending on the situation.
- Infrared cameras tell us where hidden water exists.
- Moisture meters accurately determine the amount of moisture remaining in solid materials.
- Hygrometers show how much humidity the air holds.
- Our building services team (Residential Contractor License # 247200) inspects for damage to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
Both cameras and moisture detecting devices provide us with a baseline at the start of a water cleanup job, allowing us to adjust our efforts as the work progresses and also ensures us and our customers that all areas become dry.
Measured and controlled drying keeps your house’s wooden components from sustaining disintegration from delignification and physical damage. A house with normal humidity levels becomes less likely to sustain odors or microbial infestations.
SERVPRO of Flathead County, at (406) 300-0435, also covers areas around Whitefish, MT, and Lakeside, MT. Call for the high standard of water cleanup service you expect for your home when disasters like overflows and broken lines happen.
Find out more about Columbia Falls.
Can I Find a Wrap-Around Flooding Restoration Company in My Area?
SERVPRO can mitigate your flooded home Kalispell. Hands down the best service.
Comprehensive Experience and Training in All Phases of Flood Damage Restoration Is Why SERVPRO Gains Residents’ Confidence in Kalispell
Spring to early summer can be a time of heavy rains, high winds, and hail in the Flathead Valley. Precipitation in the higher elevations collects and starts a rapidly increasing torrent of waters that can inundate your home with overland flooding. Silt and other contaminants, some hazardous, invade with the water, why trained professionals need to plan and implement safe and thorough removal, disinfection, and drying.
Why Do Restorers Do Demolition?
During the restoration planning process, you could be surprised by our inclusion of a controlled demolition phase to support your Kalispell’s home’s flood damage recovery. Failing to remove flooding that migrated into spaces between walls, under floors, and above ceilings expose your home to progressive water damage complicated by potential microbial growth from contaminants. This risk is why our experienced managers guide technicians to make flood cuts in drywall, punch weep holes in ceilings, or drill into mortar joints or under baseboards to:
- Facilitate access to wet building cavities for structural drying
Who Takes Responsibility to Repair and Rebuild After the Necessary Demolition?
Perhaps the only thing more distressing than dealing with the fear and mess of the floodwaters is the realization that before the damage can be wholly restored significant repairs or rebuilding to your home could be necessary. Our dedication to customer service and satisfaction is why SERVPRO streamlines the final steps of the restoration process. As fully licensed residential contractors, we offer turn-key build back options, saving customers time and money while avoiding the need to line up multiple companies or individuals to complete the job.
Our capability to handle everything from assessment through rebuilding is why SERVPRO of Flathead County is the flood damage restoration industry leader in our community. Get the ball rolling with a call to (406) 300-0435.
My Kalispell Clinic Took on Flood Water, How Can I Clean it Up Safely?
SERVPRO of Flathead County understands that you need prompt action when dealing with commercial flood damage.
SERVPRO’s Disaster Team Addresses Flood Damage Quickly to Ensure your Kalispell Clinic Stays Up and Running
Severe weather or flooding in the area leaves your clinic susceptible to water damage that must get addressed fast. The good news is that SERVPRO has the equipment, experience, and trained technicians to ensure everything is taken care of quickly so that your clinic does not miss a beat. We are highly trained water restoration technicians (WRT), and you can always count on our crew to arrive promptly, working hard to ensure your commercial property gets restored to preloss condition. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
How Do I Know Where to Begin?
When it comes to commercial flood damage in Kalispell, it is essential to have a solid plan in place for proper restoration to take place. Our trained team at SERVPRO has a unique process for developing the best possible steps to ensure your clinic is cleaned up quickly to hinder the chances of secondary damage. Even if you and your staff understand the risks involved with a water restoration situation, leaving it to our trained crew helps to ensure all areas get addressed, and no stone is left unturned.
When you need prompt water cleanup and flood damage mitigation, you can count on us for:
• Training fully compliant through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
• Advanced water extraction technology
• Efficient material removal and controlled demolition
• Professional moisture detection equipment
• Commercial-grade, EPA-registered products for cleaning and disinfecting
Can My Sanitation Team Handle the Cleanup?
Allowing trained technicians to handle the job is best, but we always want our clients to know what to look for following a water loss:
• Water should never be left to linger. The faster water gets removed from the building, the less the cost is for restoring it to the preloss condition.
• Floodwaters bring it any number of contaminants, including silt, debris, fuel residue, fecal matter, and other harmful bacteria. If possible, cordon off the area of loss until our team can arrive to start the assessment.
• Always have an emergency plan mapped out to handle such a water damage situation in the future. High quantities of water can be devastating, so it is better if your employees and cleaning team understand how to act until our cleanup crew arrives to get to work. Ask us to provide our ERP Emergency READY Profile Plan to prevent and mitigate surprise problems arising from water, fire, or mold.
What Harm Can Come to the Interior of the Clinic After a Flood?
There could be a number of issues that arise after a flood event, all depending on the time and exposure. Such effects could include:
• Structural material breakdown. The longer the water lingers, any wood can warp, crack, and swell. Any drywall that becomes saturated and may crumble or warp. Paint on your clinic walls might bubble and peel, or there could be musty odors and discoloration sprouting up on the walls or floors. If your floors are carpeted, they must be removed and entirely replaced due to the dangers potentially present in the floodwater.
• Potential mold and mildew growth. Any porous or organic materials like drywall or subfloors take on water, which creates a moist atmosphere for microbial growth. Mold thrives while feasting on organic materials when the relative humidity and temperature are just right throughout the building.
When we arrive to get to work, SERVPRO uses commercial-grade drying techniques along with OSHA-approved biocides to inhibit mold growth.
What is Your Commercial Cleanup Process?
We understand that your Kalispell clinic houses high-tech equipment, supplies, and electronics that you count on for regular operation. Our team knows how to inspect every facet of your interior to determine what must be replaced and what can be salvaged with our cleaning techniques.
• A thorough inspection takes place, including moisture measurements of surfaces using both non-penetrating and penetrating meters and sensors.
• Water extraction commences with the help of truck-mounted extractors, wet-dry vacuums, rovers, and suction pads.
• Drying then begins using the careful placement of fans, centrifugal air movers, and dehumidifiers.
• After drying is complete, our team then focuses on odor control and sanitation using our specialized cleaning agents and anti-microbial solutions.
• If necessary, our crew performs restoration tasks and structural repairs to ensure your clinic gets returned to the preloss condition.
How Can You Be Sure All Moisture is Gone?
We come back to your clinic for follow-up visits to take readings to ensure all moisture levels are where they should be. Thermal imaging technology and moisture sensors allow our team to locate any hidden moisture pockets that could pose a problem for mold and mildew growth. Since this is a medical facility, you may be required to call in a third-party IH Industrial Hygienist to check for contamination. Our job is not complete until the final sign-off.
SERVPRO of Flathead County understands that you need prompt action when dealing with commercial flood damage. This is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle your restoration needs. Call (406) 300-0435 to have a crew deployed to your location.
For more about Kalispell click here.
Who Can Help Me Remove Floodwater from My Kalispell Home?
It's spring storm season which brings flooding. Should you experience a water loss event, call SERVPRO!
Kalispell Residents Can Count on SERVPRO to Remove Floodwater from Their Homes
Copious rain can wreak havoc on a whole community. The force of the water of an overflowing creek or river can be devastating and can erase everything in its path. However, less intense storms can also cause damage that is less devastating but still disruptive to daily life. When your home fills with outside water, calling a professional group for remediation services is your best option.
In Kalispell, neighbors with flood damage to their homes can call our SERVPRO crew for assistance. As soon as the area is safe to enter, we can dress in personal protective equipment and assess the extent of the damage to your home. Throughout the process, we document each step and can share our documentation with you should it be helpful in the insurance claim process.
What should I know about the dangers of floodwater?
Our SERPVRO team knows how to handle water damage to many levels. Some water events involve clean water in your home, which requires extraction and drying services. However, floodwater, or black water, requires specific treatment due to the bacteria it brings into your home. When we develop an action plan, we take into account their characteristics and how vulnerable they are to the damage. Deciding which items to salvage and which pose a health threat is part of the process as well. At its most basic level, the restoration process after storm waters damage your home includes-
- Water extraction- pumps, air circulators, and dehumidifiers all assist in restoring moisture levels
- Disinfecting and sanitizing- we apply cleaning solutions that kill and remove bacteria from your home
- Removal of items such as upholstered furniture, carpet, and other porous materials could become a health hazard in time
Our community knows that SERVPRO of Flathead County is here to help. A call to (406) 300-0435 gives you access to our knowledge and expertise, and we use it to protect your home. Together, we can leave it "Like it never even happened."
More about Kalispell.
Who Can Help with Damage to My Home?
SERVPRO Helps When Your Kalispell Property Suffers from Any of These Occurances.
Contact SERVPRO for Cleanup and Restoration when Your Kalispell Home Suffers Content or Structural Damage
In our inaugural year, we have affirmed our position as a local leader in restoration services and remediation efforts for Kalispell homes and businesses. Wherever disasters struck Flathead County, we were a team trusted to manage these losses and restore the properties to preloss condition. With the support of our parent brand, our growing team has managed to handle jobs of even substantial size in all of the restoration niches we have gotten trained to address.
Waiting on water restoration can become a costly decision, as even small disasters can have expensive consequences for your Kalispell home. Water losses migrate quickly from their origin point, which can become a challenging thing for homeowners to address on their own – especially when the damage is no longer exclusively on the surface of affected materials. We have sophisticated inspection tools that can help to identify moisture pockets and the concentration of damp areas so that these points can get addressed quickly and efficiently during the application of drying equipment like air movers and dehumidifiers.
While we have hundreds of air movers and dehumidifiers of varying types and sizes, that is only the start of the premier drying and extraction equipment available to our SERVPRO team. We have industry-leading specialty drying tools like mats, positive pressure systems, and desiccant dehumidifiers. For extraction, we have ride-on motorized weighted extraction units that can help to protect wet carpet from requiring removal. These advanced tools work to make our restoration of water losses in Kalispell homes more efficient and cost-effective.
We offer a comprehensive approach to water restoration that encompasses both the administrative work required to secure insurance provider damage claim approval and an in-house reconstruction and remodeling team to help rebuild areas of your Kalispell home after mitigation steps have completed.
Fire losses can be a devastating experience for Kalispell homeowners, and even more so when you see how the disaster has ruined your personal belongings, keepsakes, and collected treasures. We specialize in content management after fire losses, keeping an accurate record of unsalvageable items we encounter in the home and working to remove and protect at-risk belongings that our restorative practices can save. We put the same care into our pack-out procedure as we do into the staging and return of these items once restoration work has completed.
Among the chief damages that our SERVPRO team must overcome when we first begin mitigation and recovery of Kalispell homes are water loss from firefighting, soot residues on surfaces and contents, and smoke odors throughout the entire property. All of these can have disastrous effects if left unchallenged. We have emergency services that can begin immediately upon arrival to begin drying up this water damage, removing damaged contents and materials to reduce harsh odors, and employing air filtration tactics to reduce hazardous particles circulating in the environment.
As with any structure fire, the possibility of requiring controlled demolition and ultimate reconstruction is more likely than you might think. We are working towards preferred vendor status with insurance companies because of our in-house licensed general contractors (#247200) that can oversee both the focused demolition the house needs as well as the full-scale reconstruction and necessary repairs to Kalispell homes.
Every winter in Montana has the potential to be a hard one, and Kalispell residents know how quickly heavy snow can buckle weak roof joists and materials to allow for leaks and flooding. Extreme temperature drops can also have a damaging effect on areas of your home as flash freezing can damage the integrity of eaves, shingles, and siding. The spring and summer months have the potential to be equally damaging in the right conditions, so our SERVPRO team immediately understood the importance of fast and confident response to storm damages.
Flooding is one of the typical and unfortunate side effects of structural storm damage to Kalispell homes. With vulnerabilities in the building, water penetration happens unabated, which can quickly become a devastating situation during heavy precipitation. Our general contractors can work to fully repair and rebuild these damaged areas. However, first, they begin with roof tarping and board up services so that our restoration specialists can get started on flood removal and drying.
Flood cuts can allow us to get a better angle on the drying that your Kalispell home needs without causing our customers excessive bills with reconstruction. These controlled demolition practices allow for thorough extraction throughout these affected cavities and direct drying with low profile centrifugal air movers to dry out all remaining moisture pockets.
One of the alarming aspects of mold colonization is that it can happen at any time. With naturally occurring mold spores in almost every environment, these microorganisms are only waiting for conditions to be right to seat and thrive into colonies that can spread quickly and hazardously throughout your Kalispell home. As a leading local mold remediation provider, we have proven practices to address these threats in your house, beginning with containment protocols.
We can establish a perimeter of thick plastic sheeting around a mold damage zone in Kalispell homes to regulate the temperature, drying, and airflow/filtration of this area. The better we can regulate aspects like drying and recovery, the better able to protect the affected materials and avoid the need for removal and reconstruction. Within this zone, we can implement practices like sanding and soda blasting to attempt to remove mold damage where colonies have formed. If unsuccessful, we can resort to controlled demolition practices to remediate the colonies.
Air quality and odors are two other essential aspects of the remediation process, and many of our advanced machines can address both of these aspects in part. Hydroxyl generators and air scrubbers can both run air through a HEPA filter to trap particulates as small as 0.3 microns. This process can also help to reduce musty odors typical of mold damage in Kalispell properties as well.
No matter what threats your home faces, our SERVPRO of Flathead County team can help with a comprehensive and thorough restoration approach. Give us a call whenever disasters strike at (406) 300-0435.