If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (406) 300-0435

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Prevent Further Fire Damage in Your Kalispell Home through Fast Restoration

5/22/2019 (Permalink)

Help SERVPRO help you, by calling as soon your home has fire damage. Call us 24/7 at (406) 300-0435

Thorough fire damage restoration helps you restore your home.

Fireplaces and chimneys can cause a fire to start in a home. Structural defects in fireplaces may cause temperatures to rise too high. Detached or loose chimney liners can cause ash and burning embers to escape to combustible areas in roofs, walls, and attics, starting a fire in the process.

If your Kalispell home has fire damage, seeking restoration services quickly can prevent additional damage. The fire restoration professionals at SERVPRO can start work in your home soon after the fire is extinguished. If the fire was small, our technicians can restore your house without displacing your family. One of the initial steps we take in the fire mitigation process is carefully inspecting the affected areas to locate smoke residues. We begin the inspection from near the source of the fire and trace how far the smoke moved through a home.

Various types of residues can be present in the same damaged area. Our restorers identify the residues present and choose an effective cleaning method. We also consider the surface since it determines which cleaning products and methods to use to remove the smoke residues. We take care to preserve the materials or surfaces we are cleaning. Smoke residues usually bond with the surfaces they contact. We use dry and wet cleaning methods to remove residue particles from the loss environment. Our technicians then dispose of the debris and cleaning waste appropriately.

If there are unpleasant odors in your home, our SERVPRO technicians can use a hydroxyl generator to eliminate them. Hydroxyl generators are safe to use, and they can neutralize a wide range of odors and volatile organic compounds. They have HEPA filters and charcoal filters that capture odor-causing airborne particulates. If the odors are stubborn and intense, we can opt to use an ozone machine as a last resort. This machine emits ozone gas, which chemically reacts with the offensive-smelling particulates at the molecular level. We can place the ozone generator overnight at your home when no humans, pets, and plants are inside since ozone gas is potentially toxic.

After a fire has damaged your home, you can count on SERVPRO of Flathead County to assist you with the restoration efforts. We can make the destruction seem “Like it never even happened.” Call us 24/7 at (406) 300-0435 for quick restoration services.

For more information on activities in Kalispell, MT Click here.

Other News

View Recent Posts