How Does a Professional Water Cleanup Service Protect my Columbia Falls Home?
Calling SERVPRO for Water Cleanup Measures Protects Your Home from Experiencing Several Costly Problems
Our crews arrive Faster To Any Size Disaster, giving our customers the added benefit of a rapid response to an unexpected crisis. We use different pieces of equipment in Columbia Falls to scale our water cleanup services to the specific needs of our customers. Using only the machines needed to clean up messes saves you money through lower utility expenses, adding to the value already gained from using proper extraction techniques.
What Type of Damages might Happen if I Let Things Air Dry?
- Dampened wood can suffer delignification (the chemical dissolving of the natural glue that holds wood fibers together) or structural changes (warping, buckling, splitting, and cracking)
- Slowly-dried furnishings can emit very strong wet, musty odors,
- Microbes can significantly grow in size, and
- Humidity levels can dramatically spike.
SERVPRO’s water cleanup includes extraction and rapid drying. We use standardized moisture content calculations, making sure each job always leaves each customer’s house “Like it never even happened.”
How Does SERVPRO Check My Home?
We use different methods depending on the situation.
- Infrared cameras tell us where hidden water exists.
- Moisture meters accurately determine the amount of moisture remaining in solid materials.
- Hygrometers show how much humidity the air holds.
- Our building services team (Residential Contractor License # 247200) inspects for damage to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
Both cameras and moisture detecting devices provide us with a baseline at the start of a water cleanup job, allowing us to adjust our efforts as the work progresses and also ensures us and our customers that all areas become dry.
Measured and controlled drying keeps your house’s wooden components from sustaining disintegration from delignification and physical damage. A house with normal humidity levels becomes less likely to sustain odors or microbial infestations.
SERVPRO of Flathead County, at (406) 300-0435, also covers areas around Whitefish, MT, and Lakeside, MT. Call for the high standard of water cleanup service you expect for your home when disasters like overflows and broken lines happen.
Find out more about Columbia Falls.