After Mold Inspection, You Need Careful Remediation in Kalispell
Safe Mold Inspection and Cleanup in Kalispell
When you are concerned that your Kalispell home may have developed a mold problem, the last thing you want to worry about is sloppy inspection and remediation work that could potentially make things even worse. Such situations, therefore, require the assistance of highly experienced and professional crews that know how to take the necessary precautions to ensure safe service.
As a leader in its industry, SERVPRO is well-acquainted with all of the best safety practices for Kalispell mold inspection and restoration firms. Company mold specialists routinely employ them, regardless of whether they are doing simple mold inspection work, attic mold removal, basement mold remediation, or black mold damage repairs. Once at your residence, SERVPRO technicians remain forever mindful of your family’s well-being and carefully avoid exposing anyone to mold-related pollutants. So, our professionals usually do the following things to protect residents:
- Before containment measures have been employed, workers try not to disturb mold-impacted places and warn occupants about areas with potentially hazardous mold issues
- Inspectors document mold-damaged rooms and contents, listing the extent of interior damage and moisture saturation levels
- Technicians seal off affected rooms with heavy sheeting and duct tape, cover heating and air conditioning vents, and establish negative air pressure so that mold-fouled air is sent outside and not into unaffected spaces
- Unsalvageable furnishings are discarded, mold spores are drawn up into HEPA filters, and soiled surfaces are cleaned off with detergents and damp sponges
- As these efforts are taking place, any discovered leaks and other water sources are dealt with, and interior moisture levels are actively reduced to normal levels so that fungus-related problems do not recur.
As you can see, your neighbors at SERVPRO of Flathead County are dedicated to providing quality mold inspection services and safely restoring mold-damaged homes. With that in mind, don’t hesitate to call us whenever you need remediation assistance. Call us anytime at (406) 300-0435 for help.