What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
SERVPRO totally rocked and helped me when I was in a position I couldn’t deal with. Jumped right on it, amazing results, don’t look any further, go with SERVPRO of Flathead County, they will take care of business!!!
After our dogs caused a fire in our house we called SERVPRO. They were at our house the morning we called getting all approvals from our insurance. The cleaning went great and almost all of our contents were restored!
SERVPRO did a wonderful job cleaning up after our fireplace failed causing extensive damage. We would recommend them to anyone!
Staff went over and above I believe what was required very pleasant and professional. This company is truly an asset to our community. Thank you so much ,roxy Jacobi
Jacob is done a fantastic job advocating for me through the whole process of dealing with insurance and restoring my home after a fire. I've been very pleased with him and his employees.
Very professional and the whole team wants to help!